Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fixed / mobile: Anatel restores reduced rates of Oi

With favorable decision of the Superior Court of Justice, the Anatel has restored the values ​​of rates of Oi - the act was posted on Friday, 20/4 in the Diário Oficial da União

In practice, returns to claim a reduction of 10.78% in value of fixed-mobile calls, according to Resolution 576/2011. Were also restored to the values ​​of Hi interconnection (VU-M) - Act No. 1055/2012 and No. 1480/2012.

The Hi managed to stop the reduction of tariffs through a decision of the the Federal Court of Rio de Janeiro, but the agency appealed to the Supreme Court. According to Anatel, is therefore guaranteed cumulative reduction of 27% of fixed-mobile connections during 2012/2014 for all utilities.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Thanks goodness I found this blog. I have been looking around for hours trying to find this data. Keep up the good work! Also I adore your over all look of your blog. I will be back. I have bookmarked you.

    Nextgen’s Internet DDoS Protection service detects and defends against Distributed Denial of Service attacks which can materially disrupt your web-based business systems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Thanks goodness I found this blog. I have been looking around for hours trying to find this data. Keep up the good work! Also I adore your over all look of your blog. I will be back. I have bookmarked you.

    Nextgen’s new High Density Data Centres support the next generation of rack power density requirements with benchmark setting ‘green’ credentials. Nextgen’s Internet DDoS Protection service detects and defends against Distributed Denial of Service attacks which can materially disrupt your web-based business systems.

    ReplyDelete